Are you ready for a challenge? As a LUSH Manager it’s your responsibility to embrace the LUSH culture and to lead, inspire and motivate your shop team to act as Guardians of the brand. If you have experience in a Management Team, who is enthusiastic about working on the shop floor, training and developing your team, analysing the numbers that drive your business, building sales and making the shop look beautiful then the LUSH Life is for you!
A LUSH Manager is given full autonomy, over every aspect of their business, so if you like a challenge and want to be involved in one of the most innovative, ethical and exciting beauty brands, then we’d love to meet you.
As a LUSH Manager, we’ll ask you to:
- Create a fun work environment by keeping the shop beautiful, the sales high, your team inspired, and your customers satisfied!
- Be an active and inspirational leader on the shop floor who finds pleasure in giving excellent customer service.
- Be proactive in generating sales and profitability.
- Recruit, hire and develop a strong team who are challenged and encouraged to progress through out the business.
- Act as an ambassador for the brand.
- Coach team members on the ethics and best practices of LUSH.
We think you’ll need:
- To have some experience managing people.
- To be a Helicopter pilot (have a great overview and awareness).
- To be motivated and ambitious, dedicated and driven, positive and passionate.
- To be an effective communicator and active listener.
- To be organized and a skilful time manager.
- To be proactive, quick on your feet and make on the spot decisions.
Apply to firstname.lastname@example.org